ELF-SE Trigger Curved / Straight
Sale price $129.99 Regular price
The ELF-SE Drop-In Trigger maintains the Elftmann reputation for quality,
craftsmanship and customer service in an affordable package. The mid-
weight hammer combined with our exclusive .043 double double wound
polished piano wire hammer spring provide reliable ignition and fast lock time.
Made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-
Extremely short takeup, clean crisp break and very short, positive reset. Non -
adjustable 3.5lb pull weight, non-skeletonized trigger shoe and no
bearings...but we’ll put it up against any trigger made - except our
performance series utilizing sealed bearings.
Ultra-Light housing is standard - Total physical weight of entire unit is just
- Absolutely Drop-Safe
- Fits any standard Milspec
- Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- 3.5lb pull weight - non-adjustable
- Proprietary double-double torsion hammer spring
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Ultra-Light housing is standard - Total physical weight of entire unit is just 2.3oz